The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
A Slightly Different Take (SMILE)

I stumbled upon Jeff's site years ago when trying to research a Heuer Carrera 45 Dato (Landeron) I had just purchased with the Wings & Wheels logo of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on the dial. The link led me to history, photos, auction data etc. As I looked at and read more and more of what was on OTD I became a confirmed Heuer Nerd. I became obsessed. I acquired more Heuer wrist watches. I bought every stopwatch I saw at flea markets and yard sales. I even acquired a Dash Timer or two. I got to be friends with Jeff and other Heuer Nerds. This place and the watches it celebrates have take over my otherwise miserable life. My wife hates me...my kid chuckles and raises his eyebrows. The dogs avoid me. None of this happened when I was simply a pocket watch and lowly off brand wrist watch collector in the previous 40 years of my collecting career. Curse you Jeff Stein and all of your nerdly followers.

Happiest of the holidays to you all and my 2020 be a banner year in all of your collecting efforts.

Little Johnny Cote
Retired Full Time Nerd.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE