The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
This Is Beautiful - - -

leave it to Patty, to spend 20 minutes working on an e-mail message, then have it hung up on the Discussion Forum's "naughty words" filter!! that may be the first time the filter has caught anything from a real member of our community (rather than a spammer)!!

yes, patty . . . you are a naughty, naughty girl!! and we wouldn't want it any other way!!

thanks to chuck for resolving this technical issue and clearing patty's message.

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: I think I figured out what happened... I
: believe the "naughty words" filter
: didn't like the "A" word when you
: said: "bad @$$"... Anyway, I
: approved your posting and all should be ok
: now.

: Sorry for the inconvenience, maybe we need to
: revisit the naughty words list, Jeff.

: -- Chuck

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE