The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Another go at the strength and beuaty thing! *PIC*

Jeff,

This seems like a cool thing but I don't quite undertsand it.... Your asking for a watch that symbolizes both right?

The pics from TAG are just 'not very good' IMHO as they are just snaps of well known women who happen to be wear watches. So i don't quite understand what they are getting at apart from a kind of image association, which seems to be more about their chosen models thatn the actual watches. Have you seen 'What women want?' The whole Nike running pitch seems to be where they are going but what about the watches?

Anyway the previous one was a good picture which I thought had both but I will try again with this one although 'honestly' I am not sure this is it either but I would say a Monaco shot well might be or better still the Seafarer with the turquoise / yellow dial! On strap not bracelet.

What do you think?

Regards

Alistair

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE