The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
fantastic work jeff,...740303 still missing..Monaco Table. *PIC*

Hi Jeff, thanks again for your fantastic work!!!!

But as i wrote you i have often sold and also have in my privat collection ( arno too) a Black PVD Monaco and a blue version, manual winded Valjoux 7740 version with the reference 740303 !!!

Arno shows his even in his book and this watchs have been verifyed by Gerd-RĂ¼diger Land and Tag-Heuer too!!

The case with the ref. 740303 was sold also in 1974.

When you need better or more pics for the new Monaco site, i would love to provide same of my monaco collection ( black PVD, early Chronomatic version-very good and bright dial, Steve Mc Queens in all colours..... manuells 7736....7740 blue and so on...).

Greetings jasper

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE