The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
No. of production only 800 p year said Jack Heuer

Hi Jeff, at the last collectors summit, Arno and my main qutions to jack heuer where about the Monaco serial- and the production numbers.
He and Mr. racine told us seperatly that about only 800 pieces per year where producted. Jack thinks that they only sold about 4500.- 5000.Monacos in a period from 1969 antill 1974. these where all ,incl. also automatics and manuell versions too!!

And as he wrote also in my last email contact with him, he thinks that only 300-500 black pvd versions where sold from 1974 antill 1976.

I think, as the Monaco is the premium No.1 watch in the heuer range , we should notice this very rare information to all otd readers too.

greetings jasper

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE