The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: watch back on ebay ?
In Response To: Re: watch back on ebay ? ()

Thanks Darren

Rather stupidly I hadnt thought about that one as I thought he was in Germany originally. Its probably the least of my problems at the moment as I wont be buying it from him if he isnt going to accept paypal.

Its probably ended up as a bit of a matter or principle but I am in "discusssions" with ebay over this seller as it bugs me that state paypal accepted & then dont accept it. I am trying to get Ebay to either tell him to sell it to me as already agreed via paypal or at the very least remove him & all his other listings including his relisting of this watch.

Cant see the point in them allowing listings that are clearly not honoured. If Ebay insist on paypal being accepted then they ought to enforce it. I am told their merchant department are looking into it.

I am not holding my breath & not expecting to hear from them again but at least I tried.

regards

John

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE