The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Would you give the Monaco of Steve to your 9y nephew ?

There are a few questions I can not get out of my mind, would you give Steve's Monaco, the watch of your friend/bus partner/famous actor to your 9 years old nephew ? Will Bill Maher certiy in writing that his watch is acually Steve's watch ?
Or did he see the watch in the film bought one, got tired of it and gave it to his 9 years old nephew ?
Can you see any proof, maybe I dont get it ?
What are your thoughts ?

Cheers

Arno
www.heuerchronographs.com

: With apologies for the quick and dirty reproduction of the pages
: from the auction catalog, I thought that readers would like to
: see the description of (one of) McQueen's Monaco(s), being
: auctioned by Antiquorum, next week. This is a very interesting
: story, and it will be just as interesting to see the price that
: this one fetches.

: I hope that readers will give their views, but this one looks like
: the "real thing" to me.

: Thoughts? Views? Concerns? Estimates? Etc., etc.?

: Jeff

:
: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:
:
:
:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE