The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Discussion is Easy; Data is Far More Difficult

Arno:

I agree that it will be good to add this discussion, but we have to ask ourselves how much data can go into the Table (the actual rows and columns). For example, how many "complete sets" (box, papers and all the goodies) do we actually see? Some weeks ago, we saw a very patient seller with multiple NOS Viceroys / Bells (with the MH bezels), with all the goodies (boxes and brochures). He has been very patient and seems to be getting some excellent prices (in the $4K range, I believe). We also see the complete sets for some Monacos (1133B). But for most of our models, how many "complete sets" do we ever see? Carrera 2447NS . . . Silverstones . . . early Autavia 2446 . . . when have we ever seen these complete sets?

So maybe we follow your words, and have some thorough discussion, but I question adding columns, where we will not have good, deep data from actual sales.

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Hi Jeff, I think we shall introduce some nos, full box papers
: price discussion, thats what quite a few collectors are looking
: for.
: Ah and some mothballing on Steve has ever touched the watch ;-))
: Cheers
: Arno

: www.heuerchronographs.com

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE