The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: This pair must have had some nights out on the town!

Well Rich - credit where credit's due, England played well at the crease and in the field, congratulations.
Not that i'm happy with our performance but i'm able to take the medicin when its dished out.
"REBUILD", would have to be the key word whispered around the committee room of the the Australian Cricket Board right now.
Anyhow lets get the sporting focus of 2011 to where it should be - THE RUGBY WORLD CUP - - GO WALLABIES !!!!

I say it again - i love your new Chronomatic, get it onto a corfam strap and start using it. ;-)
Cheers - Darren
-
-
-
-: Regards to you big fella!

: Apologies for the thrashing your boys took. 3 innings defeats,
: who'd have thought ;-)

: Seems Pontinhgs radar was slightly off on the "Cook" wek
: link front!

: Still i'm mindful it may all change soon ehough so excuse me
: rubbing it in a while longer!

: Cheers!

: Rich
: :

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE