The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Fair Dinkum :-)

Well lets be fair mate, you haven't had to take too much medicin over the past 10-20 years! However it's good to know you take it on the chin, as a true gent should!

Well i wear my mint dial chronomatic often, no matter how rare a watch it's to be worn in my opinion, so i have worn this for a day and it will go back into the box for short time. However i'm more a steel man with Monacos. They look great on corfam but i prefer the look on steel.

Takes all sorts, so i'm often told ;-)

Cheers!

Rich

Well Rich - credit where credit's due, England played well at the
: crease and in the field, congratulations.
: Not that i'm happy with our performance but i'm able to take the
: medicin when its dished out.
: "REBUILD", would have to be the key word whispered around
: the committee room of the the Australian Cricket Board right
: now.
: Anyhow lets get the sporting focus of 2011 to where it should be -
: THE RUGBY WORLD CUP - - GO WALLABIES !!!!

: I say it again - i love your new Chronomatic, get it onto a corfam
: strap and start using it. ;-)
: Cheers - Darren
: -
: -: Regards to you big fella!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE