The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

zOwie Omega Discussion Forum

Opened July 1999, zOwie is the Internet's first and longest running discussion forum dedicated to Omega brand watches.

Feel free to discuss pricing and specific dealers. But 'for sale' postings, commercial solicitation and ads are not allowed. Full archive of all messages is accessible through options in the Search and Preferences features. Privacy, policies and administrivia are covered in the Terms of Use.

For the answer to the NUMBER #1 most frequently asked question here--for details or value of a specific older Omega watch you have--go to: Tell Me About My Omega. Learn more about How To Include Photos and HTML In Your Postings. To contact someone with a question not relevant to other readers of the forum, please click on their email address and contact them privately.

What's Your Problem??? *LINK*
In Response To: Re: Watch Winder??? ()

: Were you guys born without fingers or did you
: lose them by accident

I find it rather absurd that you have graced the forum with your presence so that you could make a rude, disrespectful comment about posts to which you have contributed NOTHING. Granted, some of Vince's questions could have been discusssed by private e-mails, but once they were posted I felt obligated to reply on the forum.

Also, Pieter, I find it bothersome that you seem to lack any sense of respect. If you look at the link below, you'll note your comment to me about your friend Thys the watchmaker. Your tone indicated that I should show him some extra special respect because of who he is. That's not gonna happen. You see, Thys may be a great watchmaker, but he isn't here on these forums regularly discussing topics and offering advice and opinions like the rest of us. Further, I treat everyone with EQUAL respect because that's the way I was raised and, well, that's just who I am. A guy coming to the forums for the first time asking for advice on buying a new watch deserves as much respect as a well-known Omega watchmaker. I suspect that concept is above your level of comprehension, though.

For someone with a grand total of 29 posts on this forum, I don't think you qualify as a regular contributor. As such, I don't know why you feel you have the right to come here and behave in such a rude, arrogant, and pretentious manner.

Here is your post implying Thys deserves "special treatment":

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE