The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: New Autavia Bezels Here !
In Response To: Re: New Autavia Bezels Here ! ()

:Alex, thanks for that. I did ask Tag uk to confirm that the bezels in question were for my Autavia Cal 11 Siffert{blue tipped hands late version 1972 ish, i think?} and they confirmed that this was indeed the case. I was at work at the time when i recieved this call so could not remember the serial number of the watch. I was hoping someone would respond to my question, but as no-one did in the time frame i had,i rushed back home to get the serial number. Switerland have confirmed that what they are sending is indeed what i require. I was cheeky and ask them to send both, which they have agreed to do. They are being sent priority express mail and should be with me by the weekend. I will keep you informed as to what arrives.

Regards
Bryan

Do you have any thoughts on the 3 sided,multi sided question in my original post ?.

I take it when you say German Military you mean the Bund ?

Regards
Bryan

Tag Heuer : worldwide does not have any part
: left for the autavia, carrera and other
: modells: the only bezel they have is the
: bezel for the german army watch. I myself
: visited the stock in Germany and
: Switzerland: empty!

: Alex

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE