The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: New Autavia Bezels Here !
In Response To: Re: New Autavia Bezels Here ! ()

: Alex
I was very specific with the people i spoke to on the phone. I do not think that they can be in any doubt about the part i was asking for. They assure me that they have them !.This was a surprise to me as much as it is too you. I believe i have seen others here,{Jeff Stein, i think?}, saying that they just aren't available at all,.....but i can only tell you what they told me.
Time will tell though, we will see what turns up.

Kind Regards
Bryan

yes the bundeswehr

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE