The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Uh, oh, e-bay advanced search indicates that the

seller sold an identical unit (same pics and text) on May 23rd, one day prior to your "Buy it Now" purchase. The previous sale had a "Buy it Now" price of $799. In order to look at what I just saw (in case you are not familiar with this procedure), click advanced search and type in "Vintage Abercrombie & Fitch Seafarer by Heuer", then click the option "completed listings". You'll see both your winning auction and the one from the previous day. Looks like the seller is telling the truth about his error, I'm afraid. Hopefully, for your sake, I'm wrong but that doesn't appear to be the case. . . .
Steve
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE