The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
summary of discussion

so here to sum up:

watch case: has 141xxx numbering and ranging within chronomatic numbering (no confirmation by heuer i guess?).
watch case: is refurbished: its a pitty in my eyes because finding a similar non refurbished one is very tricky: in the aboves numbering range. so why refurbishing a case of a watch which is nos?
dial: is original
case back: is original
sticker. i dont trust in this sticker: but again its about the dial
hands: look fine to me.
movement: seems to be from a later model: but why should someone exchange a complete movement in a service? makes no sence to me...especially with nos watch?
box: is not original to me. however again its about the dial. so reselling the box solves the "problem"
bezel: looks fine to me

for the lucky winner: i do have (a real nos) original gf bracelet to this model with the small claps: absolutelly unused....

good luck

ape

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE