The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Does Seller Still Have Original Case?

The case is in the correct serial range for chronomatic as per my registry page and appears to be the correct type (different pusher openings to later).

http://www.heuermonaco.co.uk/#/chronomatic-register/4542191890

If the case has been mildly refinished i cannot see where the issue/problem lies here? Ok some prefer original non polished but some prefer refinshed so long as done lightly and by an experienced polisher. So many cases have been refinshed and most people more than likely wouldn't spot the difference between a very good light polish and an totally untouched case. What matters is knowing it's been polished, beinbg told by the seller and here we know this...

This looks excellent to me.

Cheers

Rich

: Hi,

: he just reply, he have again it but if I want it, I need to
: pay....It`really necessare?
: The serioal number can finish by 388...?

: Regards

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE