The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Current Objective

Well lets say that my collection is eclectic to say the very least. I have a half dozen or so vintage chronographs ranging from the late 40's to early 60's, an 11630, a 1153N, 3 (possibly 4 today) Tag Heuer 1000 series divers, a 2005 Monaco, an IWC der flieger and the most recent addition a SINN 103 ST Sa.
I recently thought of an tried to sell the early chronos to help fund an 11063 GMT however the market did not seem to have any appetite for them so I decided not to bother. I then though well let me start putting away a bit every month towards the 11603 and or a Cal 321 Speedmaster which is one of my grail watches.
However I have completely changed tack and am going to keep away from buying watches for a while and get back to my other passion, the restoration of my 82 911 SC. So I am starting to but the parts required to completely restore the interior to stock and also going to visit some paint shops when I get home with a view to total glass out respray.
I will however still be lurking about here throwing the occasional tuppence in. Look forward to hearing what everyone else will be up to.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE