The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Anyone else got photos of their first cars?!

Snap!

My first motor was a 2 door 318 but was white and had been lowered and had stiffened suspension, was a lovely car, D515PAK, even took it around cadwell park on a track day- slowest thing there except for in the corners! I do love the BMW's,absolutely shocking in the snow! but a great car to be riding round in the sixth form when all my mates have corsa's and Nova's!

I have been thinking about going back and having the M3 version, i should imagine they are beasts!

: I guess my first car was quite late by US standards. We're not
: allowed to drive in the UK until 17 anyway but then I was off to
: Uni shortly and not in much need of a car. So it wasn't until
: some time after I graduated that I did buy a car. And I just
: found some photos of it too!

:
:

: Loved that car :) I'd forgotten it had those white trim lines in
: the intervening years... Nicer bumpers (fenders) than the
: Federal spec ones with the ugly great repeaters embedded in
: them.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE